DevOps Consulting Services
End-to-end DevOps solutions, consulting, and SLA-guaranteed, 24/7/365 support for Growing Startups and SMEs.
Our engineers can help organizations save time and resources, reduce costs, and improve the quality of their products and services.
When Should You Opt for
DevOps enables Growth-stage startups and SMEs to solve emerging progress challenges radically:
- slow feature and improvement deliveries
- budget waste & unreasonable recourse consumption
- loss of users’ loyalty caused by downtime and inconsistent experience
- ineffective and costly infrastructure scaling
- use of outdated technologies & lack of automation and continuous integration
- constantly emerging security threats and vulnerabilities
- unsynchronized workflows between development and operation teams
- Inability to quickly adapt to changing customer needs
Increase in ROI
Average Referral Rating
We're not just problem solvers; we're problem preventers. Our emphasis on testing, automated recovery, and redundancy minimizes the impact of potential issues.
Let’s bring your
software to the next level
DevOps as a service enables our clients to decreased scaling costsPivot Today
MyPlace Connect helps businesses increase their marketing capabilities by turning guest Wi-Fi spots into marketing machines.
IT Craft’s DevOps team offered an implementation plan after an infrastructure audit. It transferred software to a new infrastructure, increasing scalability and uptime.
Project timeline: 2019 – ongoing
This solution enables clinic administrators to predict workload. They plan and manage staff flexibly with the software help.
The IT Craft DevOps team focused on project transition into cloud and its further improvement, increasing fault tolerance by 80% and reaching 99.9% security coverage.
Project timeline: 2018 – ongoing
This complex platform helps participants of London and Zurich OTC interbank markets exchange pre-trade information, thus boosting trading processes.
The IT Craft team ensures secure real-time operation and 24/7 platform availability across all time zones.
Project timeline: 2018 – ongoing
RooQi helps future star athletes, and coaches discover opportunities. Athletes promote their talents. Coaches get access to verified information.
The team ensured delivery of the project scope within a determined budget range using a special booster toolkit. App infrastructure provides simplified scaling.
Project timeline: 2021 – 2022
IT Craft helped the client build an MVP of a system for billable video consultations, meeting an aggressive deadline with high-quality software.
After its initial launch, the platform underwent multiple transformations to withstand the growth challenges and end users' changing needs.
Project timeline: 2016 – ongoing
Our clients' success stories
We love to hear what they say about us.
Stories of people impressed by our service offerings
Peadar Gormley, CEO at MyPlace Connect
“IT Craft is very good at what they do, and they know the DevOps industry very well. Additionally, they’re very honest and responsive, so we’re very happy with them.”
Martin Blaha, Founder & MD at 3P Consulting GmbH
“At the beginning, we started to work with solo freelancers but realized fast that we need a partner, a company with DevOps specialists which would be able to offer different level of expertise in the field... IT CRAFT convinced us because their people approached with a clear, pragmatic and professional proposal how to move forward.”
Abhinav Goel, Head of Technology at Plugsurfing
“Tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Native iOS, Native Kotlin, AngularJS Engineers are part of hybrid teams, working fully remote. Projects are managed by a product manager in a scrum team. IT Craft engineers were fully responsible for our mobile apps.
Five-star DevOps services are possible with these five steps. IT Craft has designed and implemented a unique approach to constant project optimization, including:
How we help:
- Review client’s current infrastructure.
- Analyze system limitations.
- Check current infrastructure for potential bottlenecks.
How we help:
- Make a detailed plan for system improvement.
- Create an architecture diagram and documentation with a roadmap.
- Compose a list of tasks that need to be implemented.
- Provide a high-level cost estimate for demanded resources (infrastructure, monitoring, logging, etc.).
- Estimate required working hours.
How we help:
- Help the development team implement the service-oriented architecture (Containerization, App Mesh, Data Storage).
- Align development, testing, and production environments. Automate environment deployment (Ansible, Chef, Terraform, ARM, CloudFormation).
- Establish a build-and-release pipeline. Harmonize the development process (Github Actions, Gitlab CI, Jenkins, TeamCity).
- Gradually transfer software resources to the new infrastructure.
- Align the team’s workflow. Provide training and teach new approaches (if required).
How we help:
- Provide regular audit and performance evaluations based on the initial plan (Prometheus, APM, Traces).
- Assist in test automation needed for regular regression, performance, and stress testing (Selenium, JMeter, Synthetic monitoring).
- Focus on further automation of routine processes (Ansible, Chef, Terrarform).
How we help:
- Add software to the monitoring system (DataDog, Prometheus, Amazon CloudWatch, Nagios).
- Set up incident management system (PagerDuty, Alert Manager, Chatbots).
- Create disaster recovery plans for infrastructure.
- Prepare and update necessary project documentation (Confluence, Coda, Gitbooks).
We act as a partner for our clients. Our team brings accumulated expertise on the project covering clients’ unique needs.
Benefits of our Services
Empowering your business to reach
the next level
IT Craft’s DevOps engineering services enable clients to overcome tech challenges.
We use the highest standards to provide 99.9+ uptime, ensure regulations compliance, increase software stability, and more. You gain your end users’ trust.
CI/CD, improved workflow, and process automation enable the team to make many daily releases.
Delivery time shrinks from several hours to minutes. Team productivity increases by 85%. You implement more features within the same time.
DevOps services enable a decrease in average expenditures by up to 50%.
IT Craft engineers focus on shutting down unneeded resources, optimizing service configurations, reorganizing infrastructure, and eliminating human error.
No vendor lock
We use widely popular technologies, ensuring you have no problem with changing requirements.
We can quickly move your project to another provider or even deploy your software to bare metal, whatever increases your bottom line.
DevOps engineers incorporate best practices to all stages of software development and maintenance.
They implement secure infrastructure with proper configuration of all functional layers.
Google Cloud Platfrom
Not sure how you balance goals, available source code, and development budget? Let’s determine how it becomes possible.
Support & administration
Focus on proactive server management and support, ensuring a healthy software state 24/7/365.
Software modernization is critical for maintaining your revenue stream. Here we help you stand the test of time.
industries where we excel
Apps for doctors, CRM systems for clinics administration, patient data management solutions.
Warehouse management, asset tracking systems, route planning, and optimization software.
Fantasy Sports & Gaming
White label fantasy sports software, flexible approach, any degree of customization.
Financial marketplaces, cryptocurrency trading solutions, payroll solutions.
Online stores, catalogs, POSs, retail shops.
Let users progress at a pace using your app for learning and practicing when they have a free minute.
our latest insights
DevOps for Startups: Agile is not Enough for Successful App Development
DevOps as a Service is a worthwhile investment for startups seeking optimization and enhancements. Here is how it works and …
DevOps Outsourcing: Everything You Need to Know to Get a Solid Start
DevOps outsourcing saves you development and maintenance money. Upgrades are faster. Software stability increases. Here we discuss the basics of …