Smart Navigation Systems is a UAE-based startup established in 2014. Its founder, Mustafa Almusawa, previously worked on various projects related to telemetry, control systems, and geographic information systems (GIS).
His idea was to create a solution using BLE beacons and a smartphone as a primary device for orientation in large facilities where GPS navigation was not possible. This system also benefits facility owners by making it possible for them to collect and analyze data of customer behavior.
Hence, Mustafa needed a reliable software development company to develop the whole system based on the above-stated requirements plus native mobile apps for end users and web management for facility managers.
For end users
- Turn-by-turn navigation with accompanying voice directions
- 3D map support
- Send and accept friend requests
- Map shortest route to users’ car in a packed parking garage
- Search places of interest, goods, restaurants, etc., by categories, types, and titles
For parents with children
A dedicated app for child tracking.
Parents install the app on their child’s smartphone to know where she/he is. The app enables both tracking indoors and outdoors sending an immediate notification when their child has left a pre-set 10-ft. zone.
For venue and facility owners
- User statistics and heat maps
- Management and administration panel with different access levels
- Special features for products on shelves
- Emergency alerts
- Android SDK
- Objective C
- 3D Map
- Yii Framework 2.0
What our customer thinks about the project
Together with our clients, IT Craft developers participated in projects for companies such as Intel and Pepsi. Here are just a few of our projects: