E-commerce Development Services
IT Craft’s all-encompassing ecommerce development services bring your online presence to a new level.
Custom retail & ecommerce solutions
provide innovative offerings and personalized, tailored experience.
Enter new distribution
let customers check product availability, then customize and place an order whenever convenient for them.
increase conversion rate by adjusting to customer habits.
keep up with growth plans while managing staff constraints.
Looking to optimize your eCommerce product?
Do you want exceptional software that brings your business to a new level? Contact us for help.Contact Us
Online Store for a Major Photography Equipment Retailer
Adorama is a major retailer using a custom-built eCommerce platform for its six businesses.
- Worked on modernization and enhancements. Ensured 99.8+ uptime and website load under 3 seconds.
- The team kept successfully within estimated budget limits, ensuring 43% of the IT budget was saved.
Custom Ecommerce Website for a Manufacturer of Ski Protection Tools
Soggle manufactures fashionable protection for ski goggles; customers can choose from 100+ designs or create their own.
- Expanded website functionality, ensuring the website's best look and performance on mobile devices.
- Reworked website architecture, adjusting it to the new catalog structure and expanded visualization capabilities.
One of the Largest Diamonds and Fine Jewelry Online Stores
Diamonds International sells luxury items from several locations across the USA and the Caribbean region and through its online store.
- Integrated Magento platform, simplifying product management and improving customer experience.
- Met strict requirements for the luxury segment. Ensured a smooth project transition to the client's internal team.
Online Solution for Risk-Free Purchase of US Cars
Customers can find the US car of their dreams, buy it, and deliver it to Europe. SEO-friendly website with a custom calculator ensures a stable user interest.
- Redesigned software architecture to increase scalability and speed up search through 6.5M available cars.
- Implemented an SPA to increase search engine visibility while decreasing resource consumption.
Online Store Offering a Great Variety of Pet Products
This ecommerce solution offers a wide variety of top-quality pet products across the UK.
- Delivered a responsive, high-performance website for a massive item catalog.
- A custom content management system helps the owner manage the catalog without outside help.
Our clients' success stories.
We love to hear what they say about us.
Stories of people impressed by our service offerings
Chief Technology Officer at Adorama
“…I know that when they do promise something, they will be able to deliver.”
Charles Sakkal, Founder at eLaundry
“IT Craft excels in this industry, and I’m happy with them.”
Chris Scheid, Founder at MyCarrier
“Their diligence gives me more freedom to run my business.”
Helping retailers and ecommerce businesses with:
Catalog and content management
We build a secure, high-performance platform to import, edit, or remove items at scale on the company's website and/or in mobile apps.
A custom system improves management orders, inventory, and returns. Support of international operations can also be included in the development strategy.
We build from scratch or integrate third-party modules that automate payment processing factoring in regular prices, discounts, and added tax.
We deliver solutions that let your team launch targeted campaigns, send personalized, proximity-based messages, and efficiently manage loyalty programs.
Our ecommerce software development company supports sales through all channels where your business operates. Swift client communication is available.
Reports and analytics
We ensure that the system collects and processes valuable information about leads, sales, and revenue rates helping you stay on track.
questions from our clients
Shopify – one of the most popular worldwide platforms that lets you build an online store. Easy to use, it contains multiple innovative features, including AR.
Magento – an open-source platform, it is best suited for medium-to-large online stores simplifying management and customization of large catalogs.
WordPress – thanks to the WooCommerce plugin, it is possible to launch an ecommerce solution for small-to-medium stores fast. In some cases, owners can set up and start operating a store in just 4 – 6 weeks.
Drupal – a secure, highly customizable, yet open-source platform. Drupal works best for small businesses with restricted budgets.
OpenCart – this online store management system can easily be added to a website. It provides multiple extensions helping customize websites according to the owner’s needs.
An important note. Large businesses with special requirements should consider launching their own custom ecommerce platform.
- availability to customers 24/7
- increased quality of provided services
- quicker time to market
- workload optimization (sales, inventory, accounting, and more)
- support of business growth
- retail management software
- mobile points of sale (POSs)
- inventory management software
- customer relationship management (CRMs)
- mcommerce and promotional apps
- accounting and employee management software
Tech expertise – with over 21 years in business, we have amassed extensive experience of many ecommerce technologies.
Established processes – IT Craft teams have stable squads made up of all necessary expertise to build a quality product.
Transparency – clients stay in constant touch with a dedicated project manager who provides them with all project updates.
Post-launch guarantee – during a 1- to 3-month period, the team stays in touch with you and fixes any bugs and flaws in produced source code.
Flexibility – our teams work Agile focusing on delivering business value on a project adjusting to changing requirements.
We can use any means of communication: emails, messengers, or calls. Whatever works for you, works for us.
You can regularly meet online with your team to discuss your project and establish a convenient process.
It all depends on complexity. Complex projects require more time to build and launch a website.
Check out these numbers based on the Eastern-European hourly rate ($50):
- A simple ecommerce store requires 160 – 300 h starting at $8,000 – $15,000.
- A medium complexity store requires 800 – 1,300 h starting at $40,000 – $65,000.
- A large online store requires 1,500+ h starting at $75,000
Please note that EU and NA hourly rates are, at least, 2-4 times higher. With IT Craft, you get high quality for less—a lot less.
It depends on project complexity.
For small, fixed-price ecommerce solutions, we usually charge 50% of the development costs upfront. The rest is due after project launch.
For big projects, we charge by milestones.
Yes, we always build mobile-friendly ecommerce solutions. We can help you launch a mobile app, turn your website into a progressive web app or provide responsive designs that look awesome on all screen sizes.
our latest insights
2024’s Top Open-Source Tools and Technologies: Best DevOps Instruments
IT Craft’s list of best DevOps tools for building robust apps and workflows.
Project Management for Startups Unpacked: A Guide for Seamless Collaboration
A Must-Know Guide in Effective Project Management for Startups [2024 Edition]
Short Guide to Patient-Centered Healthcare Mobile App Development
Revolutionize patient care with our healthcare mobile app and medical development services.